Ideal investing vehicle for a stock market and economy in decline
- simple and easy to use text and email alerts for a buy and hold investor to produce gains
- utilizes inverse or short ETFs which increase in price when market goes down
- powered by SCPA (Statistical Crash Probability Analyses) market forecasting algorithm
Short-Bear’s mission is to identify opportunities throughout 2020 and 2021 to populate a diversified portfolio which has the potential to generate aggregate gains of 100% by end of 2022.
Short Bear’s projected triple digit gain is based on the SCPA’s post-crash event forecasts for the crash that began in February 2020:
- 30 to 32 months decline for Dow Jones composite to Q4 2022 final bottom
- 79% to 89% decline from 2020 peak to 2022 trough
- Gains of 300% from trading short index ETFs from the peaks to the valleys during Dow’s journey to final bottom
The table below contains the SCPA’s prior accurate forecasts for the crash of 2020.
The charts below are from the SCPA’s empirical research of all crashes occurring since 1900. The SCPA discovered that two crashes share the Crash of 2020’s genealogy:
- Dow Jones 1929
- NASDAQ 2000 dotcom bubble
For more color on the two above charts read “Market Volatility to power 17% monthly gains through October 2022”.
To use Short Bear requires a brokerage account and an email address or a cell phone which receives text messages.